Kiss my Artichokes
had been nominated for the
Versatile Bloggers Award
I would like to thank Fatima Ali of Blogs by FA and Liz Brownlees of Worldwide With Kids for the nominations. Fatima has a great lifestyle blog which is worth a read (Sightseeing in Durham) and Liz writes an inspirational blog about her and her families travels around the world FULL TIME! As this is something I’d love to do I love reading her blog (Travelling full time)
- Display the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Provide links to your nominees and tell them that they have been nominated
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I love strawberries and cherries but can’t stand anything strawberry or cherry flavoured!
- I always wanted to be a teacher from the moment I stepped into a school aged four. Sadly I am no longer (look out for my upcoming post about this)
- I stopped growing when I was 12 years old and 5’4″ – up until that point I was one of the tallest girls in my school but I was soon overtaken!
- I find Barcelona to be a beautiful and fascinating city, so much so that I visited it six times in one year!
- I’ve always loved (good) tattoos but only have a small one on my own body (of footprints on my lower back).
- I married my childhood sweetheart, despite the fact that we had a 13 year break!
- I’m a bit of an adrenaline junkie and have enjoyed bungee jumping and tandem sky diving in the past, although these sorts of activities occur rarely now that I have kids!
Good luck everyone! 🙂